- Healthy living, diabetes and insulin resistance, hypertension, cholesterol, renal and liver dysfunction, Irritable bowel syndrome, allergies and intolerances and more. Consultation can take place in the comfort of your own home or at my office.
- Sportsnutrition sessions to help you reach your individualised fitness goals and improve your performance. Group consultations are welcome!
We also offer Vitality assessments: Vitality members can have a Vitality Nutrition Assessment done at En Bonne Santé Dieticians. Learn more about your eating habits and earn up to 5000 Vitality points.
- If you want to know whether we are able to treat a medical condition, please contact us.
Medical doctors are welcome to refer their hospitalized patients whom require nutrition intervention (intravenous feeds, tube feeds, oral nutrition supplementation) for a multidisciplinary approach.
Guided grocery shopping
Confused and frustrated when going grocery shopping? We will assist you in making the correct and healthy choices by guiding you through the aisles and teaching you helpful skills (label reading etc).
Do your ‘Inbody’ analysis to get a clear picture about the distribution of your muscle, fat percentage and not only a number on the scale.
Whether you are looking to include healthier options for your clients (restaurant or deli) or if you want to improve your current menu (hotels, schools, old age homes, canteen) contact us to help you.
Steered by a registered dietician, these classes aim to empower you by providing practical tips and lessons to achieve optimal health. Depending on the topic discussed it may include a demonstration as well. Topics will consist of:
- Understanding nutrition labels
- Making your own vegetable garden
- Clever cooking tips for a busy lifestyle
- Cooking for a diabetic patient
- Cooking for a renal patient (conservative or on dialysis)
- Food preparation to prevent heart disease
- Understanding sports nutrition
- Infant feeding (breastfeeding, making your own baby food, allergies)
- Or any nutrition topic that might interest you
Navigating the internet to find reliable nutrition information can be quite daunting. En Bonne Santé aims to clear up confusion, provide up-to-date, accurate evidence-based information for magazines, newspapers, radio, television and as a speaker at events.
ADSA (Association for Dietetics of South Africa) spokesperson.
Speaker at a South African Council of Business Women event, 10 September 2016, with the topic of “Healthy food preparation”.
- ‘Bite for Life’ with Retha Harmse – talk show host on Life FM 100.6FM (25-minute weekly educational health-program).
- Program was running for 4 months until I relocated to Johannesburg.
- Main-speaker on health and wellness for women in the twenty-first century at ‘Sisters in Excellence High Tea’ at Rosebank on 28 January 2017.
- Main speaker at the SACBW (South African Council for Business Women) Potchefstroom branch event regarding Banting – 31 May 2018
- Published in the My Kitchen magazine August 2017 – “Souping”
- Published in the Citizen Newspaper September health supplement – ‘How to fight winter weight gain’.
- Published in the Cape Times 28 November 2017 – ‘Avoid falling off the wagon: be mindful not mindless’.
- Featured on IOL 28 November 2017 – ‘Avoid falling off the wagon: be mindful not mindless’.
- Featured on ADSA’s December 2017 media release – ‘Keeping your healthy balance over the holidays’.
- Spoke on various radio stations with regards to Festive eating:
- Heart 104.9FM (Cape Town based radio station) 13 December 2017
- Lotus 106.8 FM (Durban based radio station) 15 December 2017
- Kingfisher 107.5 FM (Port Elizabeth based radio station) 20 December 2017.
- Spoke on Rise FM 94.3 FM (Mpumalanga radio station) about vegetarian and vegan diets – 7 February 2018.
- Spoke on RSG (Radio Sonder Grense) 100-104 FM (Nationwide radio station) about the properties of cooking oils – 14 March 2018
Within the corporate sector wellness interventions may help empower employees to improve nutrition and lifestyle habits by providing nutritional. Chronic and lifestyle diseases impact people by reducing productivity, decreased immunity and more sick-leave and increasing costs. Successful wellness programs in workplace settings, have been shown to; improve employee health, decision making ability, loyalty and employee morale, while reducing the effects of absenteeism, employee stress, workforce turn over and organizational conflict.
Contact us to discuss your needs for a tailor-made package to suit your needs.
Eg (Wellness Day Nutrition Stand, On-site Vitality Nutrition Consultations, Health Risk screening/assessments, Managerial Consulting (private consultation for managers with our executive health package)
Only every second saturday
08:00 - 13:00
+(27) 63 655 7092
Oxford Healthcare Centre,
First floor, 75 Oxford Road,